January 17, 2011

BUONA VITA RISTORANTE’S GRAPE SMOOTHIE

Whenever I would drink fruit juice or shakes, I would always prefer ripe mangoes – for their sweet taste. Even on instant drinks, I would prefer mangoes over orange, pineapple or grapes.

So when I was offered a tall glass of Grape Smoothies at Buona Vita Ristorante, I hesitated. But nevertheless, I tried. 

Buona Vita's Grape Smoothie


Apart from being refreshing and smooth, it felt light, not bubbly though. What’s good about this smoothie, it made use of real, fresh grapes, not powder nor juice. I could actually see the grapes bits blended with the crushed ice.  I forgot though if they used honey instead of sugar, I think it would be a good combination to use the former.


Aside from smoothies, Buona Vita Ristorante Italiano offers delectable dishes from Rockfeller Oysters, Pasta, Pizza and Gelatos which I will be posting soon.


Buona Vita Ristorante Italiano
Greenboro Bldg., Verdana Village
Daanghari Road, Bacoor, Cavite
Contact Details : 046-5174105 / 0917-8166163

Photo by Mike Caballes
Check out Mike Caballes' amazing food and travel photos at www.mikesfoodandtravel.multiply.com


Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent@gmail.com


For more deliriously delicious dining discoveries and updates, feel free to follow and connect via these sites :

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

All photos in this site were captured by Pie Rivera unless otherwise stated.

Post a Comment