June 27, 2011

TAGAYTAY CITY's BABY BACK RIBS at HAWAIIAN BBQ



To say that Hawaiian BBQ's offerings are delicious is an understatement. Their Baby Back Ribs is ultra tender, rich in flavor and overly addicting. The first time I was introduced to this heavenly slab of melt-in-your-mouth meat I was instantly transported to a whole world of pure eating bliss. Why wouldn't I, when at the helm of this scrumptious dining destination at Aguinaldo Highway in Tagaytay City (originated in the islands of Boracay) is no less than Chef Happy Ongpauco from the family of the famed Barrio Fiesta group.

Hawaiian BBQs Baby Back Ribs for a hearty breakfast

On my return, together with my eating buddies, we headed to Hawaiian BBQ and had our breakfast. To my surprise, they were also offering the Baby Back Ribs in their breakfast menu. For heavy morning eaters, this is a definite thumbs up!


Apart from her many food endeavors, she has also opened an adjacent restaurant called PAMANA (I shall feature this in my future posting), which I am sure many of you who frequents Tagaytay City has savored their mouth-watering family heirloom dishes.


SECTION : BON APPETITE


HAWAIIAN BBQ
is located at The Boutique Bed & Breakfast
along Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City.



Pie Rivera is a food columnist of Republic of 7107 Island Travel Magazine For subscriptions, you may email them at subscription@7107magazine.ph. You can also check their website at www.7107magazine.ph


Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent@gmail.com - I love to hear from you.


For more deliriously delicious dining discoveries and updates, feel free to follow and connect via these sites :

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

All photos in this site were captured by Pie Rivera unless otherwise stated.

Pie Rivera is a food columnist at Republic of 7107 Island Travel Magazine and a freelance writer for other food & travel magazines.

All rights reserved. Eat To Your Heart's Content. 

Post a Comment