July 24, 2011

EAT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT AT CARA MIA GELATERIA



I often wondered what was the fuss about Cara Mia Gelateria until I checked it myself. You may think that it is another gelato-serving station as I did but it was so much more. After enjoying an authentic Italian meal at Amici Restaurant (Amici & Cara Mia Gelateria enjoys their complimenting creations - the former serves Italian dishes while the latter offers Italian gelato & cakes), I could just instantly have my fix of their mouth-watering cakes and fresh-made gelato.




Mango Cake, simple yet I can't seem to get enough of just one serving from Cara Mia Gelateria

No matter how simple their Mango Cake is, with alternating layers of graham crackers and cream with mango bits, then topped with more of the rich creamy mixture, mango puree and diced mangoes, it's one of the reasons why I keep coming back to Cara Mia Gelateria.


SECTION : DESSERTS UNLIMITED

CARA MIA GELATERIA
have several branches which includes
T. Morato in Quezon City at the former building of Ratsky

Pie Rivera is a food columnist of Republic of 7107 Island Travel Magazine. For subscriptions to the magazine, you may email them at subscription@7107magazine.ph. You can also check their website at www.7107magazine.ph


Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent@gmail.com - I love to hear from you.


For more deliriously delicious dining discoveries and updates, feel free to follow and connect via these sites :

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

All photos in this site were captured by Pie Rivera unless otherwise stated.

All rights reserved. Eat To Your Heart's Content.

Post a Comment