July 22, 2011

EAT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT : WATERFRONT INSULAR DAVAO

 
I have always loved Davao City. Named as the most livable Asian city and despite being a city, somehow projects a provincial feel. If many fear the Mindanao Region, I felt Davao City was the area I should have been born in - it was like my second home. In my heart and gut, it is in a competing place with Cebu City. The abundance of seafood, the proximity of SAMAL Islands and the scent of fresh Durian, not to mention the place where I met the love of my life, all makes Davao City a charming environment to be in.



Waterfront Insular Davao's individual desserts

During a reality TV search, my group was billeted in Waterfront Insular Davao and mornings were always a joy. With buffet dining, I stuffed myself to have energy for a long day while evenings end with sweet concoctions.


Dark Chocolate, Concorde Cake or Blueberry Cheesecake?

Personal sizes of cakes abound with a variety of flavors to choose from -Dark Chocolate Cake, Black Forest, Blueberry Cheesecake, Concorde Cake and Sans Rival. Each night was a pleasant dream of unforgettable delights.


SECTION : DESSERTS UNLIMITED

WATERFRONT INSULAR DAVAO
Davao City
www.waterfronthotels.com.ph

Pie Rivera is a food columnist of Republic of 7107 Island Travel Magazine. For subscriptions to the magazine, you may email them at subscription@7107magazine.ph. You can also check their website at www.7107magazine.ph






Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent@gmail.com - I love to hear from you.


For more deliriously delicious dining discoveries and updates, feel free to follow and connect via these sites :

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

All photos in this site were captured by Pie Rivera unless otherwise stated.

All rights reserved. Eat To Your Heart's Content.


2 comments

  1. when in davao, try johnny cupcakes / jonathan's cupcakery at arellano cor jacinto ext. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the reco! :) i've heard about it and will definitely check it out upon my return to Davao City! :)

    ReplyDelete