July 1, 2011

LIFE IS SWEET AT EAT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT!



Life is sweet and made even sweeter with life's simple pleasures.


This month of July, Eat To Your Heart's Content will celebrate life's simple joys with pure unabashed eating bliss.


Life is Sweet at Eat To Your Heart's Content


Desserts abound in this month's pages of EAT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT. So join me as I punctuate each day with nothing but sweet endings. Life can't get any sweeter than this! As I always say, "live well, laugh often and eat to your heart's content."



Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent@gmail.com - I love to hear from you.


For more deliriously delicious dining discoveries and updates, feel free to follow and connect via these sites :

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

All photos in this site were captured by Pie Rivera unless otherwise stated.

All rights reserved. Eat To Your Heart's Content.


Some Photos by Mike Caballes.
Check out Mike's amazing photos at



Post a Comment