January 2, 2012

EAT TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT TURNS 1











January 2012 not only marks the most awaited start of the year but a wonderful time for Eat To Your Heart's Content as this young and vibrant blog-mag turns 1.




Yes fellow food lovers and all foodies out there, indeed time flies fast when you're having fun here at Eat To Your Heart's Content. I am here to continue to bring one of the most F-U-N things to do in life - that's with a capital E-A-T!




Allow me to thank each and everyone of you who shared your precious time to visit the pages of this site. I hope you enjoyed some (if not all) of the featured dining destinations as much as I have enjoyed munching every dish and sharing them with you.


As for your comments, suggestions or even criticisms (positive or otherwise), feel free to drop by through my contact details below as this deliriously delicious food blog is a constant work in progress. I love to read from you!


As we welcome 2012, I hope you will all continue to join me as I search for more deliriously delicious dining destinations and share them to you. As I always say, Live Well, Laugh Often, Eat To Your Heart's Content!


Happy New Year to all! May you enjoy 2012 with vigor, vitality and a great BIG oomph! Make every moment count and live life to your heart's content. :)


Pie Rivera is a food columnist of Republic of 7107 Island Travel Magazine. For subscriptions to the magazine, you may email them at subscription@7107magazine.ph. You can also check their website at www.7107magazine.ph.




Feel free to email me at eattoyourheartscontent@gmail.com - I love to hear from you.

For more deliriously delicious dining discoveries and updates, feel free to follow and connect via these sites :

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter

All photos in this site were captured by Pie Rivera unless otherwise stated.

All rights reserved. Eat To Your Heart's Content.

Prices indicated in the articles are accurate at the time of visit by the writer.

Post a Comment